Color and Design


Many friends and artists that I've met stay away from using Gouache paint, but I happen to absolutely love it! I should actually probably use it more in my life. One class I was always warned about while in school was Color and Design, I was always told it was going to be the hardest class I ever took. Instead, it turned out to be one of my all time favorites.



(Above: class final- a Mandala. I designed and created a design that celebrated not only one of my favorite holidays, but also one of my favorite Disney movies; Gouache paint on illustration board)





(Top: Gouache on paper, using stippling; Above Left: Color Study of Lighting - Warm & Cool; Above Right: Madonna)



(Above: an original design using the Golden Spiral; finished in gray scale)

No comments:

Post a Comment